Harp adds an elegant touch to any wedding ceremony or reception. Harp music typically fills the following roles during a wedding ceremony:
- Prelude music while your guests are gathering.
- Processional music for the entrance of the parents/grandparents, bridal party, and the bride.
- Music for portions of the ceremony, such as unity candle lighting, communion, flower presentation, etc.
- Recessional while the wedding party departs.
- Postlude music while your guests are dismissed.
Special requirements must be met in order to accommodate the harp in an outdoor setting:
- A covered or shaded area
- No precipitation of any kind
- Dry, level ground
- Temperature cannot be below 65 degrees F
Audio Samples from Lyrical Images Duo
|1. First Arabasque *||C. Debussy|
|2. Air from "Water Music" *||G. F. Handel|
|3. Dance of the Blessed Spirits *||C. Gluck|
|4. Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring *||J. S. Bach|
|5. Simple Gifts *||Shaker Melody|
|6. Bridal Chorus *||R. Wagner|
|7. Trumpet Voluntary *||J. Clarke|
|8. Canon in D *||J. Pachelbel|
|9. Wings of Song||F. Mendelssohn|
|10. Allegro from "Four Seasons" *||A. Vivaldi|
|11. One Hand, One Heart *||L. Bernstein|
|12. The Lord's Prayer *||A. Malotte|
|13. Ave Maria||Bach/Gounod|
|14. Ave Maria *||F. Schubert|
|15. Hornpipe *||H. Purcell|
|16. Trumpet Tune *||H. Purcell|
|17. Rondeau *||J. Mouret|
|18. Wedding March *||F. Mendelssohn|
|19. Brian Boru||Traditional Irish|
|20. Aria in Classic Style (harp solo)||M. Grandjany|
* denotes selections also available for harp alone
Please note that these selections are appropriate for any part of a wedding ceremony and need not be restricted to the suggested category.